The PTDF Exam is handled by Flexisaf with questions for Local Undergraduate Awards, Local M.Sc Awards, Oversea M.Sc and Ph.D Awards. Questions are drawn from Nigerian and major landmarks in foreign current affairs, issues in the oil and gas sector, and recently English language for part 1. Part 2 has to do with your course of study in relation to oil and gas. This book is a complete with questions from 2002 - 2017 for 2018 potential PTDF scholars.
PTDF scholarship test questions and answers prep pack is made up of:
Part I : General paper (50 Objective Questions)
Questions are also categorized according to discipline as shown in our PTDF Technical Competence Page
We equally recommend you get a copy of our Current Affairs For Scholarships and Job Aptitude tests.
Also SEE SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR PART II IN OUR PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PAGE
EXCERPTS OF 2017/2018 PTDF EXAM QUESTIONS
1. If you demur during a discussion, you
a. raise an objection.
b. make a good point.
c. make an embarrassing remark
d. say something that insults someone.
2. If you stymie someone’s plans, you
a. copy those plans.
b. change those plans.
c. cancel those plans.
d. obstruct those plans.
3. Something that is biased and not impartial is referred to as
For questions, choose the best synonym for each vocabulary word.
8. A harrowing experience is
a. mundane and boring.
b. distressing and upsetting.
c. sensual and romantic.
d. happy and joyful.
9. An ineluctable consequence
a. cannot be avoided.
b. is not desirable.
c. would not be anticipated.
d. can be avoided.
10. An exigent medical condition would
a. affect the extremities.
b. be slow to develop.
c. be commonplace and of little concern.
d. require immediate attention.
EXCERPTS OF 2016/2017 PTDF EXAM QUESTIONS
(1) The villagers told him to cut the cackle and come to the horses
A. Start his narration from the begining
B. Forget the essential and go into the heart of the matter
C. Prepare for war instead of making peace
D. To stop wasting their time with excuses
(2) He is best in his team. he practised so hard for the relay race. He pulled a muscle unfortunately his team lost
A. He was beaten by his mates
B. He was booed by the fans
C. His game-master scolded him
D. He was unhappy
(3)Ropes are made from strands
(4) To him, achieving the goals was squaring the circle
(5) We heard much about the professor. We all expected him. He taught and muted and nobody heard what he said
A. We all shouted at him
B. We shut him up
C. We went home disappointed
D. We slept off
EXCERPTS OF 2013/2014 PTDF EXAM
GENERAL PAPER SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1) Who is the African footballer of the year 2012?
A. Didier Drogba
B. Mikel Obi
C. Yaya Toure
D. Samuel Eto’o
E. Asamoah Gyan
(2) How many number of states were first created in Nigeria?
A. 12 states
B. 19 states
C. 21 states
D. 7 states
E. 30 states
(3) When did the attack on the World Trade Centre take place in?
A. 12th August 2001
B. 12th September 2001
C. 21st August 2001
D. 11th September 2001
E. 31st August 2001
SEE SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR PART II IN OUR PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PAGE
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|