The NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test is the first phase of the selection process of the screening committee constituted by the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission. The aim is to test students' ability in their chosen areas of competency and then qualify them for the next stage.
This book consists of updated practice and study questions and answers for the Law and legal-related Disciplines featured in the NDDC Oversea Postgraduate Aptitude Test Exercises.
NDDC Law Practice Questions for this test are from:
1. Contractual rights and duties are created by
D. custom or usage
2. A invites B for his son's wedding. B accepts the invitation. In this case, there is an agreement but no contract
A. there is no consideration.
B. there is no intention to create legal relationship.
C. there is no written document.
D. there is no formal acceptance of the offer
3. Under which of the following situations does strict product liability apply?
A. Sale of a defective and unreasonably dangerous product.
B. Manufacture of a defective and unreasonably dangerous product.
C. Both (a) and (b) are correct.
D. Neither (a) nor (b) are correct
4. The body of law which establishes rights between persons and provides for redress for violation of those rights is known as:
A. Criminal Law.
B. Civil Law.
C. The Uniform Commercial Code.
D. Stare decisis
5. P instigates Q to cause the death of R. P gives a gun to Q to shoot at R. Q shooits at R in the presence of P causing R's death.
Which one of the following statements is correct?
A. both P and Q are liable for criminal conspiracy
B. Both P and Q are jointly liable for the murder of R
C. Q is liable for murder, P is only an abettor
D. Only P is liable for criminal conspiracy
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|