The NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test is the first phase of the selection process of the screening committee constituted by the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission. The aim is to test students' ability in their chosen areas of competency and then qualify them for the next stage.
This book contains the updated preparatory and study questions and answers for the Geosciences Discipline featured in the NDDC Oversea Postgraduate Aptitude Test Exercises.
NDDC Geosciences Prep Questions are made up from:
1. In geological studies, a dome shaped intrusion is called a:
A) volcanic neck
C) nuee ardente
2. The solidified lava of a volcano belongs to which rock family? Is it:
3. Of the following, the rock that is most resistant to both chemical and
mechanical weathering is:
4. Which of the following energy sources does NOT originally come
from the Sun?
B) Ocean thermal energy conversion
5. The tanning rays of the sun are called:
A) infrared rays
B) visible light
C) ultraviolet rays
D) gamma rays
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|