The NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test is the first phase of the selection process of the screening committee constituted by the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission. The aim is to test students' ability in their chosen areas of competency and then qualify them for the next stage.
This book is a worthy compendium as it contains the related questions and answers for the Agriculture Discipline featured in the NDDC Oversea Postgraduate Aptitude Tests.
NDDC Agriculture test practice questions come from:
1. In which of the largely following regions plantation agriculture is largely practised ?
B. Semi arid
2. A warm temperature 200mn of rainfall slopy region and loamy soil is needed for the cultivation of
3. If there is high rainfall abundant sunshine gently sloping land well drained soil for which crop are the conditions most suitable?
4. The important feature of shifting cultivation is
A. Cultivation by transplantation
B. Cultivation of Leguminous crops
C. Change of Cultivation site
D. Rotating of crops
5. Extensive subsistence agriculture is
A. Farming on the slopes of Western Ghats
B. Farming on the thickly populated areas
C. Farming on the thinly populated areas
D. Farming on the forests of equatorial region
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|