The Agip Postgraduate scholarship scheme is into categories:
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
More information about the scholarship can be found on our Agip Postgraduate Scholarship page.
This book is a compilation of past and study questions and their respective answers as regularly asked in the Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test for both Oversea and Local Scholarship.
This Agip Postgraduate scholarship test questions pack is made up of:
If (92)2 is added to the square of a number, the answer so obtained is 10768. What is the number?
(e) None of these
2. If the fractions 1/5,2/7,3/5,5/6 and 11/13 are arranged in descending order of their values, which one will be the fourth?
(e) None of these
3. In 2001, a company marketed 730,000 units of its product. In 2001 its yearly volume was 50% of its volume for 2004. The 2004 volume represents how many units for each of the 365 days of 2004?
A. 5,000 units
B. 4,000 units
C. 2,000 units
D. 1,100 units
E. 1,000 units
4. There are three central organizational functions to every product development project: marketing, design, and manufacturing. The marketing function consists of the interactions between the organization and the customers, which includes setting target prices and overseeing the launch and promotion of a new product. The design function determines the physical form of the product. This includes the engineering design, such as mechanical and electrical issues, as well as the industrial design, which includes aesthetics and user interfaces. The manufacturing function is responsible for designing and operating the system for producing the product. This function includes purchasing, distribution, and installation.
From the information given above, it can be validly concluded that:
A. An organizational function determines the physical form of a product if and only if it addresses mechanical and electrical issues.
B. There are product development projects in which the physical form of the product need not be determined before target prices are set.
C. Whenever an organization is determining the physical form of a developing product, it is performing a design function.
D. There are at least some product development projects in which the marketing function does not set target prices or launch and promote the product.
5. Domain structure is exhibited by
D. both dia and paramagnets
6. A surveyor's mark cut on a stone or rock or any reference point to indicate a level in a
levelling survey is called
A. reduced level
B. change point
C. levelling mark
D. bench mark
7. To achieve a definite zero point on the Kelvin scale, we have to violate
a. first law of thermodynamics
b. second law of thermodynamics
c. both first law and second law of thermodynamics
d. no law has to be violated
8. Under isobaric conditions, the Gibb's phase rule takes the form
A. F = C - P + 2
B. F = C - P + 1
C. F = C - P + 3
D. F = C - P
9. In inhospitable terrain the best Geophysical prospecting method is:
a) Gravity method
b) Magnetic method
c) Remote Sensing
d) Seismic Refraction Survey
10. Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation:
a) Source rock
b) Cap rock
c) Reservoir rock
d) All of the above
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|