Education and Job Resources Repository

Change of Course/Institution

Change of Course/Institution

(0 reviews)

If you want to change your course or institution, kindly click the 'Additional Info' link and type as follows depending on the one you want to change:

  1. Change my University from UNN to Uniben and Course from Mathematics to Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
  2. Change my Polytechnic from Oko Poly to Fed. Poly Bida and my course from Mass Communication to Business Administration.
  3. Change my College of Education From Adeyemi College of Education to Alvan Ikoku College of Education and my course from Statistics to Biology
After this, type your JAMB Reg. No and cross-check very well before continuing.

N4000 (Nigerian Naira)

CATEGORY: Professional Services
Call: 07037538700

StudentsHub Adverts