Questions for the Direct Entry Exam are usually pulled from Basic English Language and in few cases mathematics. A total of 50 questions are presented from basic areas of elementary English namely:
1. Sociologists are concerned with the problem of man in
A a society
B. the society
D. some society
E. their society
2. The -----car is the centre of attraction.
A. small racing light-green
B. racing small light-green
C. small light-green racing
D. light-green small racing E. none of the above
3. You had better..... what the doctor recommended this morning.
D. be doing
4. This is the kind of stew
A. which its taste I do not like
B. Which I do not like the taste of it
C. of which taste I do not like
D. The taste which I do like
E. none of the above
5.-------- is always superior to any other in town.
6. He was not a very-------student when I first met him but the years his character ultimately.
7 The Company representative in Nigeria is a ------
A smart little Japanese
B little smart Japanese
C smart Japanese little
D little Japanese smart
E none of the above
8. Let’s have a cup of coffee,
A. shall we?
B. will we?
C. should we?
D. could we?
E. can we?
9. How I wish I------------ my mother’s advice.
A. had heeded
B. have heeded
D. will heed
E. would heed
10. Many students have joined the----movement
A. had revivalists
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|