Questions for UNIZIK POST-UTME for Science-based courses come from these subject areas:
1. The old car _____ several times this year.
a. was repaired
b. has been repaired
c. had been repaired
d. was being repaired
2. You should show some consideration _____ the feelings of others:
3. The thermometric substance of an absolute thermometer is
4. Which of the following metals will provide the greatest shield against ionizing radiation?
5. A salt which loses mass when exposed to air is
6. Detergents are better than soaps for laundry because a. detergents are synthetic while soaps are not
b. detergents are more soluble in water than soaps
c. scum is precipitated when soaps are used with hard water but not with detergents
d. soaps form soluble salts with ions causing hardness of water while detergents do not
7. A number of pencils were shared out among Chike, Tunde and Ifeoma in the ratio of 2:3:5, respectively. If Chike got 5, how many pencils were shared out?
8. In 1984, Ike was 24 years old and his father was 45 years old. In what year was Ike exactly half his father's age?
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|