Questions that constitute this test are always pulled from the following subject areas:
1. A spectator in the stock exchange market who sells securities in expectation of a fall in their prices is called a A. broker B. bull C. stag D. bear
2. The principle of double entry book-keeping is……A. every debtor must have a creditor B. every account debited must be immediately credited C. for every debit, there must be a corresponding credit D. for every double debit, there must be a double credit
3. In a non-profit oriented organization, the excess of income over expenditure is A. added to the capital B. added to the accumulated C. deducted from the accumulated fund D. deducted from the reserve
5. A student was asked to multiply a certain number by ½ , but instead multiplied it by 2 and got 15 more than the accurate answer. What is the number? A. 6 B. 7.5 C. 20 D. 10
6. In a market economy, production questions is determined by……. A. price mechanism B. government C. central planners D. budget
7.……controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer A. motherboard B. application software C. operating system D. utility software
8. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT: A. spam B. viruses C. identity theft D. hackers
In the following passage, the numbered gaps indicate missing words. Against each number in the list below the passage, four options are given in columns lettered A to D. Choose the word that is most suitable to fill the numbered gaps in the passage.
Let us discuss briefly one of the common means of modern transportation (the motor car). The car is a vehicle on four wheels. It is powered by…31…that runs on petrol, although they are a few that run on diesel or gas. Most cars can attain speed of more than 120 kilometers an hour, though you don’t have to move your car that fast especially if you are…32..on the minor…33….
A car is manned by a driver who sits in front, besides a passenger and up to three persons can sit at the rear. To determine where the car turns, the driver steering…34..to the left or the right. To move the car forward, the driver engages the ..35.. and presses..36..which some people also call the throttle. The harder you press this, the faster the car moves. In manually operated cars, to change the …37..of acceleration, you have to change the gear by first pressing the..38.. and then shifting the gear..39..from the first to the second, then to the third and to the fourth. All these require a lot of …40..and practice. To stop the car or reduce its speed, you have to apply the brakes
A. B. C. D.
31. a device an aeroplane a machine an engine
32. cruising speeding driving racing
33. tracks channels roads paths
34. bar wheel gear rod
35. gear shaft knob button
36. carburetor generator aerator accelerator
37. pace flow speed rate
38. throttle clutch brake axle
39. switch box handle lever
40. training thinking coaching tuition
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|