Questions for the NDU POST UTME are drawn from these subject areas:
1. If a number is selected from set B, what is the probability that the number is a prime?
2. If a number is picked at random from each of the two sets, what is the probability that their product is odd?
3. If a number is picked at random from each of the two sets, what is the probability that their difference is 6 or 7?
4. P naira is invested for 4years at r% simple interest. Find the value of r?
5. A trader bought 100 tubers of yam at 5 for N350.00. She sold them in sets of 4 for N290.00. Find her gain percent?
6. Pleas, run……..fifty A. off B. on C. over D. out
7. My mother’s fiftieth birthday………..a celebration
A. is called for
B. will be called for
C. call for
D. calls for
8. Clara succeeded in passing her examination…….the odds she faced
9. If the police had not intervened quickly, the suspected thief………by the bomb
A. would have being killed
B. would be killed
C. will have been killed
D. will be killed
10. Which of the following is not an example of a machine?
A. inclined plane
D. horizontal plane
11. In a machine, the mechanical advantage is equal to the velocity ratio when
A. load = effort
B. velocity ratio = 1
C. efficiency is zero
D. friction in the machine is zero
12. What is the unit of stress?
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|