ALVAN POST-UTME Past Questions & Answers
FEATURES OF ALVAN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Questions are drawn from:
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Current Affairs
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- General Knowledge
SAMPLE QUESTIONS OF ALVAN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. The lawyer insisted ....the full payment of his charge
2. The Nigerian writer who won the Nobel prize for literature is
A. Wole Soyinka
B. Elechi Amadi
C. Ernest Emenyeonu
D. J.P. Clark
3. What is the compound interest on N200,090.00 for 4 years at 6percent annually?
4. A flower is complete if it has
A. 2 whorls
B. 3 whorls
C. 4 whorls
D. 5 whorls
E. 6 whorls
5. Which of these has the simplest atom?
6. The man who invented the game of volleyball is called
A. William Wilberforce
B. James Naismith
C. William G. Morgan
D. Dr. guth Muth
E. John Bull
7. The seventh element of the periodic table is
8. One of the sources of political authority is
A. judicial authority
B. administrative authority
C. military authoirty
D. legal authority
E. none of the above
HOW TO GET ALVAN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Make a bank transfer or deposit into
||First Bank Nigeria Plc
Text your name, email address and name of product order to 07037538700
. Then check your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a full and updated copy of the ALVAN POST-UTME Past Questions & Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by clicking the Order Now Button. Please, note that we don't back out after sales!
StudentsHub is an academic resource provision portal and is not in any relationship whatsoever with the agency or body whose resource material is shown here. This book contains their past questions, practice questions and other useful resources for their tests. We hold and have no other ties or links with them.
TAKE CARE AND BE FRAUD-PROOF!
This item has no review yet. You can buy it and submit your own review.