Questions for UNIZIK POST-UTME for Arts-based courses come from these subject areas:
1. If the population of a town was 240,000 in January 2004 and it increased by 2% each year, what would be the population of the town in January 2006?
2. A man wishes to keep some money in a savings deposit at 25% compound interest so that after 3 years he can buy a car of N150,000.00. How much does he need to deposit now?
3. Land is a factor of production because it
(A) is a gift of nature
(B) contains valuable mineral resources
(C) assists in the creation of utility
(D) is owned bun individuals and "government.
4. One of the advantages of large scale production is that
(A) there is a risen in the cost of administration
(B) consumers sacrifice their individual tastes
(C) the firm can use labour-saving machinery
(D) the demand for a firm's products becomes localized
5. The major role of national legislature is to
(A) scrutinize and criticize the executive branch
(B) fill into political vacuum created by weak executives
(C) expose and supervise the government
(D) make law for the general welfare to citizens.
6.The essence of the constitution of the United States of America is that
(A) it is based on the concept that all men are created equal and are endowed with rights
(B) the supreme court is the most political powerful branch of the government in the country
(C) it is a peculiarly North American document
(D) it protects black Americans at all times
7. I sent...... news to the press yesterday.
(A) a parcel of
(B) a flash of
(C) an item of
(D) a number of
8. The universe has a large collection of sporting....
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|