Questions for the UNILAG Post Utme for arts based courses are made up of:
In question, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word underlined
1. Children at the age of ten are usually voracious
(a) Without appetite
(b) Very weak
(c) Very intelligent
(d) Very troublesome
In question, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word underlined
2. There were sporadic occurrences of small pox in the village.
Choose the option that gives the meaning nearest to that of the idiom underlined in the sentence in question.
3. He had his fingers in every pie
(a) Told interesting stories
(b) Loved eating the pie
(c) Was involved in everything
(d) Baked all the pie
In the next question, select the best option that best explain the information conveyed in the sentence
4. She opened the letter and her face fell
(a) She looked at it closely
(b) She started crying
(c) She looked very surprised
(d) She looked suddenly disappointed
Choose the option from the list given that completes the sentence in question
5. To……….. Nigerians, corruption in high places is not strange
From the words lettered A – D, choose the one that best complete the sentence in question
6. The guest speaker is about rounding………………his speech.
7. A 70kg man ascends a flight of stair of height 4m in 7s. the power expended by the man is
8. A body accelerates uniformly from rest at 6ms -2 for 8 seconds and then decelerates uniformly to rest in the next 5 seconds . The magnitude of the deceleration is :
9. A nail is pulled from a wall with a string tied to the nail. If the string is inclined at an angle of 30 0 to the wall and the tension in the string is 50N ,the effective force used in pulling the nail is
10. The ice and steam point of a thermometer are 20mm and 100mm respectively. A temperature of 75 0 C corresponds to Ymm on the thermometer. What is Y?
11. An electric kettle with negligible heat capacity is rated to 2000w. If 2.0kg of water is put in it , how long will take the temperature of water to rise from 20 0 to 100 0 ? [ specific heat capacity of water = 4200J kg-1k-1 ]
12. The scent from jar of perfume opened in one corner of a room is picked up in another part of the room. The perfume move through the air molecules by what process.
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|