Education and Job Resources Repository
This book is a collection of past test questions and their answers for the Nigeria Customs Service Superintendent Cadre. NCS test starts from Thursday 16th January, 2020. It is meant for individuals sitting for the recruitment examination into the Superintendent Cadre positions of the Nigeria Customs Service. It has been specially reviewd and updated for the 2020 customs aptitude test for Superintendent Cadre applicants.
The format of the Nigeria Customs Recruitment test is as
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
iv. Simple knowledge of terms used in customs
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests
A city park is designed with limited walkways to direct visitors to certain points of interest. After traveling from one location to another, visitors may not travel backward to the previous area. Everyone will enter the part at either the waterfall or the sandbox. After entering the park, the following possibilities arise.
From the waterfall, visitors may go to the petting zoo or the swingset. From the sandbox, visitors may go to the swingset or the softball field. From the swingset, visitors may go to the petting zoo, the softball field, or the Picnic area.
1) If a visitor enters the park at the waterfall, which for the following statements must be true?
(a) The visitor will visit the sandbox
(b) The visitor will not visit the picnic area
(c) The visitor will visit the Swingset before the softball field
(d) The visitor will visit at least two different area
(e) The visitor will visit at most five different areas
2) If a visitor enters the park at the sandbox, what is the maximum number of different areas the visitor may visit?
3. An NCS inspected 400 containers for undeclared goods. If 18% of the containers held undeclared goods, how many containers held undeclared goods? A. 144
4. Each year an office was allocated funds to provide bonuses to all of its employees. One year, the office received the same amount of bonus funds, but lost 10% of its staff. By what percentage will the bonus amounts increase for the remaining staff in that office?
5. In June 2003, the number of NSC Agriculture Specialists employed full-time in one large office was 80. One year later, that number increased by 15%. What was the total number of CBP Agriculture Specialists employed in the office in June 2004? A. 80
6. Which of the following stock valuation methods is based on a cost estimate made before the part is purchased?
(a) Standard costing
(c) Average costing
7. When using the ‘ABC’ approach to stock categorization.
Which of the following describes class ‘C’ items?
(a) High value, high risk
(b) High value, low risk
(c) Low value, high risk
(d) Low value, low risk
8. Warehouses and stockyards are two types of storage facilities.
Which of the following is the most appropriate factor to consider in the design of a stockyard?
9. Which of the following categories of materials handling equipment does a ‘counterbalanced type’ belong to?
(a) Gravity Conveyor
(b) Fork lift Trucks
(c) Picking Robot
(d) Warehouse Trolley
10. Which of the following are direct supplies?
(a) Spare parts for maintenance and repair
(b) Office supplies and equipment
(c) Materials for use in manufacturing
(d) Goods not for resale.
11. The first Nigerian whose portrait was shown in the naira is….
A. Abubakar Tafa Balewa
B. Ahmadu Bello
C. Gen. Murtala Mohammed
D. Nnamdi Azikiwe
12. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) went on strike action for the first time in the history of Nigeria on
A. 1st February 2002
B. 2nd March, 1998
C. 7th April, 1992
D. 6th August, 1977
13. OFR stands for
A. Offer of the Federal Republic
B. Order of the Federal Republic
C. Office of the Federal Republic
D. Officer of the Federal Republic
14. What is the full meaning of CEMA?
A. Customs Excise and Management Act
B. Customs Exercise and Management Act
C. Customs Excise and Monitoring Act
D. Customs Exercise and Monitoring Act
15. How many rank cadres does the NCS have?