Questions for the NDU POST UTME aptitude test for Arts-based courses are drawn from
1. The most important factor that determines demand and supply is
C. price of other commodities
2. Efficiency of labour can be improved by
D. none of the above
3. The function of the commercial bank is to
A. create job
B. create money
C. store value
D. issuance of advances and loans
4. Income earned after tax deduction is
A. personal income
B. net national income
C. disposal income
D. national income
5. Nigeria is made up of…….local government areas
6. The national assembly is made up of………..
A. the senate and house of representatives
B. house of representatives and judiciary
C. house of representatives and house of assembly
D. legislators and executives
From the words lettered A to D below, choose the word or group of words nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence
7. The chairman discovered that Andrew was the most qualified candidate for the job.
8. What do you intend to do with these inanimate objects?
9. Everybody noticed that the chairman’s excuse was lean
10. The president appointed staunch supporters of his policies as advisers.
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|