Education and Job Resources Repository
This book is a collection of past test questions and supplied answers for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). It is meant for individuals sitting for the16th December 2019 recruitment examinations into various positions of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). It is recent and updated as it comprises of all questions asked so far in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) exams.
This book has been reviewed and updated for the 2019 recruitment aptitude test on 16th December 2019 and can be accessed via a mobile phone, tablet, laptop desktop and every other device that can open a PDF file.
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
iv. General Knowledge on drugs
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests.
1. The chemical in marijuana that causes the high is:
2. Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behaviour?
D. Brain stem
3. How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
A. It lowers your IQ
B. It can affect your ability to drive safely
C. It can make you less motivated to do well in school
D. All of the above
4. What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
5. Which of these statements is true?
A. Drugs enhance your creativity
B. A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash is lower than before
C. Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
D. It takes years to become dependent on drugs
6. What is meant by “tolerance” to a drug?
A. A person has continual cravings for the drug
B. Giving people the choice to take any drugs they wish
C. More and more of the drug is needed to produce the same high
D. The urge to try new types of drugs
7. What are some of the symptoms of drug dependence?
A. Increased heart rate
B. Depression and craving for more of the drug
C. Loss of appetite
8. What does marijuana come from?
A. A root
B. A chemical
C. A plant
D. A mushroom
9. America's Longest War Was:
A. Civil War
D. Drug War
10. Which Country Locks Up the Most People for Drug Law Violations (In Total and Per Capita)?
D) United States
Thanks for the book. Now anytime I want to buy any educational material, I can trust you.
Thanks for your fast delivery. Couldn't believe when u promised to deliver in less than five minutes but u kept your word.
My name is Olaoluwa. I bought your material and I want to know if the selection of the 2019 Ndlea will be according to states or just generally?