Education and Job Resources Repository
Questions for this test are drawn from these major areas
1. The criminal was……off by the police
2. Determine the value of a so that A = 2i+aj+k and B = 4i-2j-2k are perpendicular
3. Which component of blood helps to keep body organs e.g. penis erect?
D. none of the above
4. Which of these statements is true?
A. A base is always soluble in water
B. Sodium hydroxide is both a base and an alkali
C. Hydrogen is released whenever an acid and metal are mixed
D. A gardener neutralizes an alkalike soil by the addition of lime
5. A body of mass 30g loses 60J of heat energy. If the specific heat capacity of the body is 400Jkg-1, calculate the change in temperature of the body.
6. The concept of utility is highly emphasized in the history of:
C. Demand and supply together
7. Denudation refers to
D. All of the above
8. A parliamentary system of government is characterized by
A. separation of power
B. fusion of power
C. delegated legislation
D. legislative supremacy
9. Onitsha people derived their origin from
Please I can't see NDLEA questions on this list.