This is a collection of practice aptitude test questions and reliable answers compiled for the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board recruitment exercises for fresh intakes and professional roles. This book has been carefully reviewed and updated for this year's recruitment test of the board and will be very useful to applicants shortlisted for the test. In some cases, tests may be online and offline, hence a comprehensive database of questions for the test is enclosed hereby.
See also NCDMB Experienced Hire Aptitude Test Questions Bank
NCDMB jobs aptitude test questions prep pack comprise of:
1. When was the Nigerian Local Content Act signed into law and under whose Administration....
A. April 2010 - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
B. April 2008 - Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
C. October 2003 - Olusegun Obasanjo
D. June 2016 - Muhammadu Buhari
2. CAPTURE is the opposite of ____
3. In the following set of words, which word is different from the others?
4. A boy is 5 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 8 years old, how old will his sister be?
5. For $1.80 a grocer buys a case of fruit which contains 12 dozen. She knows that two dozen will spoil before she sells them. At what price per dozen must she sell the good ones to gain 1/3 of the whole cost?
A. 24 cents
B. 30 cents
C. 40 cents
D. 20 cents
6. DMA stands for......
A. Direct Memory Access
B. Distinct Memory Access
C. Direct Memory Allocation
D. Direct Module Access
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|