This book is a collection of preparatory guide test questions and supplied answers for the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). It is meant for individuals sitting for the recruitment examination into various positions (Marshal Inspectors etc) of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). It is recent and updated as it comprises of all questions that will be useful for your preparation for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). This pack is specially updated for this year's FRSC screening test.
FRSC aptitude test study questions pack is made up of:
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests.
1. The teacher accused me of ____ because my essay was so similar to that of another student.
2. We live in a ____ age; everyone thinks that maximizing pleasure is the point of life.
3. As were many colonial administrators, Gregory was ____ in his knowledge of the grammar of the local language, though his accent was ____
A. deficient - poor
B. competent - adequate
C. faultless - awful
D. well-versed - effective
E. erratic - eccentric
4. Agenda: meeting
(a) Programme: function
(b) Performance: ticket
(c) Map: scale
(d) Footnote: article
5. What is the next-highest prime number after 67?
6. How many 3-inch segments can a 4.5-yard line be divided into?
7. A teacher has 3 hours to grade all the papers submitted by the 35 students in her class. She gets through the first 5 papers in 30 minutes. How much faster does she have to work to grade the remaining papers in the allotted time?
8. Class V driving license is for
A. agricultural machineries and tractors
B. earth moving vehicles
C. government convoy
D. physically challenged persons
9. The minimum age for driving is....while terminal age for driving is.....
A. 16 and 72
B. 18 and 70
C. 15 and 75
D. 20 and 80
10. Which of the following planets rotates clock wise?
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|