Education and Job Resources Repository
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
iv. FRSC Related Questions
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests.
1. The teacher accused me of ____ because my essay was so similar to that of another student.
2. We live in a ____ age; everyone thinks that maximizing pleasure is the point of life.
3. As were many colonial administrators, Gregory was ____ in his knowledge of the grammar of the local language, though his accent was ____
A. deficient - poor
B. competent - adequate
C. faultless - awful
D. well-versed - effective
E. erratic - eccentric
4. Agenda: meeting
(a) Programme: function
(b) Performance: ticket
(c) Map: scale
(d) Footnote: article
5. What is the next-highest prime number after 67?
6. How many 3-inch segments can a 4.5-yard line be divided into?
7. A teacher has 3 hours to grade all the papers submitted by the 35 students in her class. She gets through the first 5 papers in 30 minutes. How much faster does she have to work to grade the remaining papers in the allotted time?
8. Class V driving license is for
A. agricultural machineries and tractors
B. earth moving vehicles
C. government convoy
D. physically challenged persons
9. The minimum age for driving is....while terminal age for driving is.....
A. 16 and 72
B. 18 and 70
C. 15 and 75
D. 20 and 80
10. Which of the following planets rotates clock wise?
This book is comprehensive and detailed. The last FRSC exam my brother wrote, they had issues with insufficient questions papers. Hope they will be more organized this time.
Though the book is good and your delivery is fast but can you reduced the brand or watermark across the pages? Nice one, anyways!
This is the best material so far from what I have seen so far. I suggest that you keep us updated through mail whenever they shortlist
Your book is good and the delivery is fast. Do you know if the selection will be based on state quotas?
Well received. Am impressed with your delivery speed and reliability. Thanks also for the bonus.