This book is a collection of study and preparatory test questions and supplied answers for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). It is meant for individuals sitting for the recruitment examination into various positions of the agency. It is recent and updated as it comprises of all that will ensure wholesome preparation for the FAAN exams.
FAAN aptitude test questions and answers preparatory guide is composed of:
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests.
1. In what year was the FCT moved from Calabar to Lokoja?
2. The first Nigerian traditional ruler to be dethroned by colonist is
A. King Jaja of Opobo
B. Oba Esegie of Benin
C. Obi of Onistha
D. Sultan of Sokoto
3. THRUST : SPEAR
A. mangle : iron
B. scabbard : sword
C. bow : arrow
D. fence : epee
4. The first aeroplane in Nigeria landed in
5. The use of Naira and kobo as Nigerian currency took effect from which year?
6. A is twice as good a workman as B and together theyfinish a piece of work in 18 days .In how many days will A alone finish thework?
7. The current secretary general of the United Nations Organization is
A. Mr. Banki-Moon
B. Kofi Anan
C. Emeka Anyaoku
D. Hillary Clinton
8. When was the first year NECO examination took place…
9. ____is the first Pan Africn communication satelite launched on the 21st of December, 2007.
A. Africasat 1
B. NigComSat 1
10. What is the full meaning of UNESCO?
A. United Nigeria Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
B. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
C. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Commonwealth Organization
D. United Nations Empowerment, Scientific and Cultural Organization
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|