Education and Job Resources Repository
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
iv. General Knowledge
Get a copy of our Current Affairs And History for Jobs And Scholarship Aptitude Tests.
1. What is the full meaning of ICPC?
A. Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
B. Independent Corrupt Practices Consults
C. Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission
D. Independent Corruption and Financial Crime Commission
2. The main Duty of SSS to protect
(A)President and His Family
(B) Governor and his Family
(C) Senior Government Officials
(D) All people in the State
3. The current inspector general of police is
(A) Abacha Aminu
(B) Saint Farad Bida
(c) Ibrahim Mohammed
(d)None of the Above
4. Which of the following courts served as the highest judicial organ for Nigeria up till 1963?
A. Supreme court
B. Federal Court of Appeal
C. Appellate court
D. The privy council
5. Laws made by State government are known as
B. Bye law
6. Which of these men introduced indirect rule in Nigeria?
A. Mungo Park
B. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
C. Lord Lugard
D. Sir James Robertson
7. The symbol 'Y' in the Nigerian coat of arms represents
A.The Y junctions in Nigerian cities
B. The two main rivers flowing through Nigeria
C. The mountain peaks in the north
D. The shape of the Federal Capital Territory
8. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
A. Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
C. Oba Isegie of Benin Kingdom
D. Lord Lugard
9. The first state creation in Nigeria took place under the regime of
A. Ibrahim Babangida
B. Mohammed Abacha
C. Yakubu Gowon
D. Murtala Mohammed
10. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?