This database is a complete repository of questions and answers usually asked in any aptitude test anchored by Cinfore (Brainfriend). This body organizes tests for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Petroleum Development Trust Fund (PTDF) and other parastatals that engage their services for professional and scholarly examinations. It is regularly updated and can be of immense help to candidates sitting for any of these Cinfores exams.
These questions are comprehensively pulled from these areas:
1. In Nigeria, PENGASSAN stands for______
A. Petroleum Natural Gas Senior Staff of Nigeria
B. Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria
C. Petroleum and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria
D. Petrol and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria
2. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
E. None of the above
3. Mr. Kalada is three times as old as his son. After fifteen years, Mr. Kalada will be twice as old as his son's age at that time. Hence, Mr. Kalada's present age is_____
4. What number comes next in this sequence? 917452, 97452, 9745, 975, ?
5. Amakiri does as much work in three hours as Kunle does in four hours. Kunle's son works half as fast as Kunle. If the three working together are paid N8.50k, how much should Kunle's son receive?
6. Which is the odd none out?
7. North pole, Arctic circle, _______, Equator
A. West Pole
B. Tropic of Cancer
C. Antartic circle
D. Tropic of Capricon
E. South Pole
8. Heathrow Airport is a_____based airport
9. Pyongyang is in______
C. North Korea
D. South Korea
10. ____is the first Pan Africn communication satelite launched on the 21st of December, 2007.
A. Africasat 1
B. NigComSat 1
E. PanSat 1
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|