This book is a collection of aptitude pracice test questions and answers collated for Interns selection exercises of Chevron Plc . It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our scholars and is intended to be a comprehensive preparatory guide for concerned candidates. This book will be helpful to candidates invited to the internship aptitude screening test of the firm as it will enable them prepare accordingly. We also have Oil and Gas Companies Interview Questions and Answers that will enable candidates give expected answers to questions during the selection interview.
Questions for Chevron internship aptitude test study pack is made up of:
The cost of manufacturing tractors in Korea is twenty percent less than the cost of manufacturing tractors in Germany. Even after transportation fees and import taxes are added, it is still cheaper to import tractors from Korea to Germany than to produce tractors in Germany.
1. Which of the following assertions is best supported by this information?
A. Labor costs in Korea are twenty percent below those in Germany.
B. Importing tractors into Germany will eliminate twenty percent of the manufacturing jobs in Germany.
C. The costs of transporting a tractor from Korea to Germany is more than twenty percent of the cost of manufacturing the tractor in Korea.
D. The import taxes on a tractor imported from Korea to Germany is less than twenty percent of the cost of manufacturing the tractor in Germany.
E It takes twenty percent less time to make a tractor in Korea than it does in Germany.
In 1695 about 11,400 doctors who had treated plague sufferers died and about 23,670 doctors who had not treated plague sufferers died. On the basis of these figures, it can be concluded that it was more dangerous for doctors not to participate in the treatment of plague sufferers than it was for them to participate in it.
2. Which of the following statements would cast most doubt on the conclusion above?
A. Expressing the difference between the numbers of deaths among doctors who had treated plague sufferers and doctors who had not treated plague suffers as a percentage of the total number of deaths.
B. Examining the death rates for doctors in the years before and after 1695.
C. Separating deaths due to natural causes during the treatment of plague suffers from deaths caused by other causes.
D. Comparing death rates per thousand members of each group rather than comparing total numbers of deaths.
E. The figures quoted may vary by plus or minus ten percent from the actual figures.
3. Fuego is older than his sister Ashley. Ashley’s sister, Tammy is older than Fuego. Whenever Ashley visits Fuego accompanied by Tammy, they like to play a game of LUDO. Ashley tend to win Tammy more than Fuego.
Which of the following statements is true?
A. Tammy hates losing to Ashley
B. The game of LUDO is won based on age
C. Fuego is the oldest of the three
D. Ashley is the youngest of the three
4. Gas molecules that absorb thermal infrared radiation and are present in large quantity to change
the climate system are known as
A. alpha radiations
B. beta radiations
C. ozone gases
D. greenhouse gases
5. Greenhouse gases which is present in very high quantity is
C. carbon dioxide
6. Exchange of outgoing and incoming radiations that keep the Earth warm is known as
A. greenhouse effect
B. radiation effect
C. infrared effect
D. ozone layer depletion
7. What are the combined sales of quarters 1 and 4?
8. If the profit margin for online sales is 1/8th of the sales value, what was the total profit
for online sales in 2009?
9. What is the difference in sales between the best and worst performing quarters?
(E) None of these
10. In 2010 there is a High Street CD and DVDs sale that results in an increase in the
annual 2009 sales of each category by 11% and 14.5% respectively. What are the combined
High Street DVD and CD sales for 2010?
(D) £0.56 million
(E) £65.4 million
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|