Education and Job Resources Repository
1. SPECULATE means the same as
2. INCITE means the same as
3. A boy buys a toy for $20, a book for $10, and a compact disc for $15.
How much does he pay for all?
4. Which number comes next in the following series? 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, . . .
5. If a child can run 10 meters while a car travels 30 meters, how many meters can
the child run while the car travels 66 meters?
6. A team of clothing workers had an output of 1,000 uniforms per week. This
output was increased by 20%, which demanded an increase of 50 uniforms per worker.
How many workers are there on the team?
7. The chief justice of Nigeria during OBASANJO PRESIDENtial govt was
A. Idris Legbo Kutigi
B. Mohammed L. Uwais
C. Alloysius Katsina Alu
D. George s. Sowemimo
8.Liberia became independent in
9. Which of the following country does not belong to West Africa
A. Cape Verde
D. Burkina Faso
10 The United States of America flag has how many star