This book is a collection of sudy test questions and their answers gathered for the Short Service Commission (SSC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) into the Nigerian Airforce for graduates or postgraduates. It is meant for individuals and graduates sitting for the 2020/2021 recruitment examination into various positions of the Nigerian Airforce through DSSC and SSC processes. It is recent and updated as it comprises of all questions that will aid your preparation for the exams.
Airforce SSC and DSSC test questions study pack is made up of:
1. SPECULATE means the same as
2. INCITE means the same as
3. A boy buys a toy for $20, a book for $10, and a compact disc for $15.
How much does he pay for all?
4. Which number comes next in the following series? 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, . . .
5. If a child can run 10 meters while a car travels 30 meters, how many meters can
the child run while the car travels 66 meters?
6. A team of clothing workers had an output of 1,000 uniforms per week. This
output was increased by 20%, which demanded an increase of 50 uniforms per worker.
How many workers are there on the team?
7. The chief justice of Nigeria during OBASANJO PRESIDENtial govt was
A. Idris Legbo Kutigi
B. Mohammed L. Uwais
C. Alloysius Katsina Alu
D. George s. Sowemimo
8.Liberia became independent in
9. Which of the following country does not belong to West Africa
A. Cape Verde
D. Burkina Faso
10 The United States of America flag has how many star
|Bank Name||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|Account Name||StudentsHub Store|